Monday, March 1, 2010

Psalm 62:1-2 (New Living Translation)

Psalm 62
For Jeduthun, the choir director: A psalm of David.
1 I wait quietly before God,
for my victory comes from him.
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress where I will never be shaken.

When I read this this morning I felt it was perfect for a Monday morning. Mondays can be rough. For many of us it is the start of a new work week. The day it all starts again. The end of the weekend. A day we dread.

Reading this verse, though, puts it in a different perspective for me. I am going to look at Monday as a chance to start over. Time for a new beginning. Another opportunity to face the challenges that life presents. Another chance to see God at work as my rock, my protector.

I am reminded by this passage that God brings victory and He provides protection. I do not have to fear this journey because He travels with me and protects me along the way. My hope is that you will accept the protection and provision of God. Allow Monday to be the day when you trust Him to make the journey a success.

He brings the victory! He provides the protection! He is awesome!

Peace and Grace,
Don
John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment