Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 Corinthians 12:9 (New Living Translation)
9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.

This verse is speaking very strongly to me this morning. For many reasons I need reminded that His grace is enough. There are many things going on around me and I just need to remember He is in control. I feel like this morning's post is actually more for me than for anyone else. I hear God speaking to my spirit this morning.

As I am sitting here it is becoming clearer to me that His grace is not only all I need but it is exactly what I need. I cannot handle the things that bother me. I cannot fix the problems I find in my life. I cannot find a desire to continue on my journey to better health.

But, I praise God for this right now, I don't have to fix anything or find any solutions. I do not have to seek the desire to get healthy. I just have to admit I am weak and need Him to help me. My weakness allows His power to show through me and to me.

My prayer today is that I would be wise enough to admit my weakness and humble enough to allow Him to work. That is my prayer for you also. His grace is all we need. We must not forget that.

Peace and Grace,
Don
John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment