Friday, February 5, 2010

Some have asked me to share some recipes that I am using to help me along on my journey. I will be posting some on a random basis. If the response is good I may increase the postings. Since I am doing Weight Watchers the recipes will include points values that are accurate to my knowledge.

Today I am sharing one of my favorite recipes. When I make this I also use a frozen Smart Ones of Santa Fe beans and rice and also add a small side salad.

Mexican Chicken Breasts
4 pts per serving

1 pkg Taco seasoning (lowest sodium amount possible)
4 (4 oz) chicken breasts
1 cup salsa
1/4 cup non-fat sour cream

Put chicken & taco seasoning in plastic bag; shake and coat well. Place in
sprayed (nonstick cooking spray) casserole dish. Bake 30 minutes in a
375 degree oven. Top with salsa about 5 minutes before done, then top with sour cream.

Serves 4; 4 pts each

Hope you enjoy!

Peace and Grace,
Don
John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment