Friday, February 5, 2010

Psalm 103
A psalm of David.
1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

Sometimes we just have to stop on our journey and concentrate on praising God. Forget the diet. Put aside the workout. Let go of any worry and just praise Him.

When we stop to think about praising God it becomes more than apparent that we have more reasons than imaginable to do so. If we tried to list them we would be busy for all eternity. God is just so good to us and giving Him our praise is a great way to show our appreciation.

This journey toward more healthful living is going to be difficult. There are going to be many times when we do not feel like praising God for anything. There will be days we just want to have a big pity party and not even think about God or His many blessings on our lives.

Those days are the ones when we should remember this Psalm and devote all we are to praising God and thanking Him for everything. We should even praise Him for the difficulties, for it is through those trials that God is growing us into the people He wants us to be.

Praise God with all you are. Praise Him with all your heart.
Just praise!!

Peace and Grace,
Don
John 3:30

No comments:

Post a Comment